General Terms and Conditions
- Submit the application by the award deadline, fulfill all conditions and submit all supporting documents.
- Apply for one award category only.
- Works should be original and not plagiarized or copied, taking into account the norms of scientific integrity.
- Nominated works shall be in Arabic or English and published within the last two years. The award may be granted for translated works from Arabic into other languages.
- The award will not be granted for works previously awarded significant Arab or foreign awards of the same level or higher.
- Compliance to the conditions stated on the "form" for applying in each of the categories.
- The work shall reflect a high level of originality, innovation and creativity and represent an important contribution to culture and human knowledge.
- The award body reserves the right to withdraw the award if a breach of research ethics is proven and candidates who are withdrawn are not permitted to apply for the award again.
- The applicant shall not be a member of the award body or on any of its committees during same year of application.
- Universities, institutions, and research centers.
- Nomination by three persons of prominent academic stature.
- Hold a master's or PhD degree.
- Apply for nomination as an individual or group of two, three or more by completing the nomination form.
- Comply with the deadline stated on the Foundation website and in the media and comply with the date of submission for scientific works.